Chocolate & Confectionery
Formerly Haas Meincke, now part of the Bühler Group, the Denmark based site is one of the largest oven production manufacturers in the world. Specialising in Convection, Direct Gas Fired and Hybrid travelling ovens for the production of Biscuits and Cakes with all the front end forming equipment: Dough Feeders, Cut and Sheet Laminators for Cracker production, Rotary Moulders, Wire Cutters, Extruders/Depositors.
If you need a price, a drawing, a solution to a problem or a spare part/service for existing equipment, please contact us.
A range of industrial travelling ovens that comprising of indirectly and directly fired convection ovens, direct gas fired ovens, hybrid ovens and stone band ovens.
- Pre-insulated, pre-assembled and tested prior to dispatch and supplied in 2 meter sections. Fitted with incorporated cable ducts ensuring a fast and easy installation
- Designed so that the baking chamber floats on 4 isolated plates resting on the oven frame minimizing thermal stress and heat transfer to the outer framework
- PLC controlled ensuring that no more energy than necessary is released to achieve temperature and humidity set points
- The ovens are internally manufactured of Cor-Ten corrosion resistant steel with excellent radiation properties. The outer cladding is either enamelled or stainless steel
- Each 2 meter section has a large cleaning door for easy access for cleaning and maintenance
- Complete stainless steel version available for high pressure wash-down
- Automatic humidity control available
- Heat recovery system available
Fully automatic lines composed of a combination of cut and sheet laminator, three or four roll sheeter, calibrating gauge rollers, single or double rotary cutting machines or a combined rotary moulder, washover and/or decorating equipment and scrap web re-feed to the sheeter.
- For hard dough biscuits, soda crackers, cream crackers and cocktail crackers
- Designed and built to suit the required throughput. Working widths up to 1700mm
- Hygienic design with minimum maintenance in mind
- The fully adjustable intermediate conveyors maximize dough sheet support through the process
- Proven operating software with recipe control and simple to use touch screens for fully automatic operation
- In combination with a HAASMEINCKE hybrid DGF/IFC oven with a heavy wire mesh band and band pre-heating as an option.
Create products filled and decorated innovatively with the Meincke V60 depositing, extruding and wire-cutting system. It handles semi-liquid batters, soft deposited dough, stiff wire cut dough, chocolate fillings, and low-fat extruded applications.
- The V60 will handle semi liquid batters, soft, short and low fat doughs, chocolate and jam fillings
- Also suitable for confectionery masses. Extruded ropes or individual pralines
- Single, two or three head depositing, extruding and wire cutting execution
- Available in working widths from 800 – 1500mm
- High capacity machine with the shortest dough flow possible through the head to ensure even dough pressure across the working width giving consistent dough piece weight and shape
- Gentle handling of the doughs and fillings to ensure the integrity of inclusions e.g. chocolate chips or chunks, nuts or pieces of fruit
- The modular build enables you to fit a third head to a two head machine at a future date
- All wear parts easily accessible for maintenance from the operation side of the machine
- All versions with Clean-in-Place and Tool-Free access from the operation side to all parts. The nozzle plate and the pump houses can easily be withdrawn to the service cart for remote cleaning. Tilt-able hoppers for direct access to the feed rollers
- Proven operating software with recipe control and simple to use touch screens for fully automatic operation.
Mould a wide range of products with the Meincke GF2. From biscuits, butter cookies and low-fat biscuits to pet treats, it provides high weight accuracy and uniform production results.
- For the high capacity production of all types of biscuits and butter cookies
- A level sensor in the hopper maintains a consistently low dough level between the feed roller and the die roller to ensure maximum piece weight accuracy
- Available in working widths from 800 – 1500mm
- Proven operating software with recipe control for all settings to ensure repeatability and maximum efficiency of the machine
- All drives – for the feed roller, the die roller and the rubber roller – individually servo driven for full flexibility
- Fully adjustable gap between the feed roller and the die roller for optimum dough pressure
- The knife situated in the gap is fully adjustable to optimise the filling and the extraction of the engraving
- The extraction (rubber) roller pressure is continuously monitored and adjusted pneumatically from both sides of the machine to ensure optimum extraction and extraction web longevity
- The extraction web can be changed very quickly without the use of tools
- The die roller can be changed without removing or tilting the hopper and without tools
- The knife can be accessed without removing the die roller from the rear of the machine and it can be dismantled without tools
- Hygienically designed with all drives placed outside, away from the production zone, for easy access for maintenance.
Need help with spare parts or is it time to book a service?
Our experienced team are available to help if you need a price, a drawing, a solution to a problem or a spare part / service for your existing equipment.
Please call us on +44 (0) 1780 784007 or complete our request form.